Thursday, April 24, 2008

YAY - New Weepies!

Just got it today - it's wonderful! =)

I suggest you get it by signing up for emusic - you'll get 50 downloads for free just for signing up, and you can cancel after the first month - that would be 80 songs for $10 - or you could remain and pick a monthly download plan. The one I have allows me to get 30 songs a month for $10 (which is now my monthly budget for music.) If your a indie music lover this is a great (and frugal) solution to buying expensive CD's or downloading illegally.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did it! I signed up! And I got a whole bunch of music! =) I still have twenty something downloads, though, so, recommendations, s'il vous plait.

Jefferson Twillsbury said...

awesome! I would suggest the following:

+Sufjan Stevens - Seven Swans

+Sufjan Stevens - Illinoise

+The Innocence Mission - We walked in Song

+M. Ward - Post War

+M. Ward - Transistor Radio

+M. Ward - Transfiguration of Vincent

+Over The Rhine - The Trumpet Child

+Andrew Bird - Armchair Apocrypha

+Andrew Bird - Soldier On EP

+The Weepies - Say I Am You

+The Weepies - Hideaway

+Danielson - Ships

+Matthew Perryman Jones - Throwing Punches in the Dark

+Belle and Sebastian - The Life Pursuit

+Spoon - Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga

+Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova - The Swell Season

+Pedro the Lion - It's Hard to Find a Friend

+Sigur Ros -Hvarf - Heim

+Sigur Ros - Agaetis Byrjun

+The Decemberists - Picaresque

+She and Him - Volume 1