Monday, April 21, 2008

#4 Paul Washer - Regeneration and Self Denial

(A series of 48 sermons that have angered, broken, impacted, molded,
and changed me.)

#4 Paul Washer -Regeneration and Self Denial
















One of
the most impactful sermons I’ve ever heard...it literally turned my
pitiful humanistic theology on it's head.

I think this quote from the message sums it all up perfectly:

“If you have the doctrine of justification without the doctrine of regeneration you have nothing! The same God who has the power to justify wicked men because His own Son died in their law-place under His wrath – that same God has the power to regenerate a heart and make a man not only BE a new creature but act like one.”

---------------------

(click below to listen)
#4 - Paul Washer - Regeneration and Self Denial



.

1 comment:

Aaron Harlow said...

Mmmm, that *is* a good one. About 3 more listens and I think I'll get it...phew