Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lord's Lake.


Ryan
and I had the privilege to meet up with two fellow heirs in the grace of life last weekend for a time of communion with each other and nature. Michael Spotts is a fellow blogger from the west coast, whose didactic posts have been a blessing to me over the past year+, and whose encouraging fellowship I already miss. His, and now our, Wisconsinite friend Erin also joined us at the newly dubbed 'Lord's Lake', where we spent the day hiking, conversing and photomagraph taking. All four of us had our cameras, so be checking their respective blogs over the next couple of days to see their takes on the landscape.



LL1



The rest of the photos from the trip can be found HERE, and entrance to the gallery is granted with the magic code of '1892'. You'll notice that the processing is pretty schizophrenic - I guess that's just where I am right now.