Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Note of Thanks (2007)

...to everyone who helped make 2007 such a success for me business-wise! The company is growing faster than I can keep up with it right now, and I owe a large part of that to all of you. Thanks for supporting, encouraging, promoting, hiring, and believing in me to capture your important moments. And to everyone that's given me a drive to/from an airport, a meal, a floor to sleep on, or has helped me stay sane through the whole process of building a business.

I've grown so much this year - it's incredible. I look forward to seeing the places I go and the people I meet in '08!

Here's a very limited (I took over 30,000 pictures last year!), but beautiful, review of this past year that's taken me to Italy, Georgia, California, Colorado, Minneapolis, and countless other places!


No comments: